Silence

[Best Sayings]

Only speak when your words are more beautiful than silence.
As the Prophet (pbuh) said, “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should either speak good things or remain silent.” [Bukhari & Muslim]

I have never regretted my silence. As for my speech, I have regretted it over and over again.
- Umar Ibn Al Khattab.

“I have often regretted my speech, but never my silence ”. Publilius Syrus quotes ( Roman author, 1st century B.C.).

Follow Us:

Fb Bashira
Line @bashira
Ig bashiraofficial
Telegram.me/uponbashira


Copas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Membuat CV Ta’aruf, Bonus Format Instan

Sajak Rindu

5 Video Podcast Paling Menginspirasi

Mad Badal - Meringankan Syiddah

Apa itu Tauqifiyah?

Perbedaan Penulisan pada Mushaf Kemenag dengan Mushaf Rasm Utsmani cetakan Madinah

Komik berfaidah #4